Finally! A time has been set! The much awaited Lino Block workshop is happening!
This will be a day for exploring design processes, a little rawing, and the magic of Lino.
Lino printing has so many applications, is a very versatile medium and we will be producing some blocks that you will have to use in your art works, print on fabric, stationary or just have as tradional Lino Prints.
The workshop is over two days to allow you to develop ideas, play with design process, cut the blocks and then spend day two playing with the printing process.
I will provide the venue, in my beautiful studio at Wellington Mills, a basic materials package including lino, cutting tools,(these will be yours to take home)
Paint and some fabric printing colours.
You will need to bring –
- old clothes to get messy in
- paper for printing on eg: sketch book, layout pad,
- Japanese papers, art papers, stationary.
- visual diary if you have on for recording info, hints, tips and inspiration
- a range of fabrics ,if interested in textiles to print on. Can be lengths of fabric for a project or bits and bobs that you may incorporate into other projects.
A Light lunch will be provide and tea and coffee on tap .
Bring your own wine, champagne or beer to lighten you mood and loosen your hand if you choose . ( highly recommended for those a little fearful of drawing and design!)
Cost : $200.00
Payable on the day (sorry no C/C facilities)
To book and confirm you place for the workshops please
Phone – 97283458
Or email – email@example.com
Looking forward to days filled with productive and exciting outcomes and seeing you here.